Blinking Cute Box Cat -->

Monday 28 August 2017

A Coloring Book

Hello sweet friends!

It's no secret I've been away from this blog for awhile, and with good reason:


I'm designing a coloring + activity book!


As you know, these characters started out as part of my #Kawaii365 project. And then I started putting them on tee shirts and other items on my RedBubble shop, KawaiiNMore.

As I was designing these sweet characters (perhaps each one is a facet of my personality?), they started to feel 'real'. And I already knew it would be a lot of fun to give them a web comic, a facebook group for fans of the 'strange' and cute, and of course, their own coloring + activity book.


The above is the cover for the printable book, soon to be available on my Etsy shop, DarylArt Digital. While we're all waiting for it to be finished, please enjoy the [downloadable] drawing of Slowan below; he needs your imagination to give him a wonderful dream, as he sleeps in the warm sunshine.



*Intellectual property rights belong to Daryl Januszewski. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blinking Cute Box Panda Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat