Blinking Cute Box Cat -->

Friday 1 February 2019

My Bag Went to Cancun

Hi everyone! 

In mid-January, Rob & I went on a big family trip with his mother & her gentleman partner, and mixed family members totaling 21 people! It was a busy but very fun week, at a fantastic resort in Cancun (Mexico) called The Grand at Moon Palace. There is no resort in the world quite like this one: It not only had several pools - one of which had world-renowned waterslides and an indoor playground on site - the beach was clean, the rooms were truly incredible (complete with jetted tubs and patio daybeds), and the resort itself had so much entertainment, I'm describing it in the next paragraph!

Combining the 3 parts of the resort, there were seemingly endless buffets (top notch food), a la carte restaurants, 2 arcades, 2 night clubs, incredible evening shows in a comfortable enclosed theatre, a bowling alley (yes), a 24-hour snack shoppe with delicious ice cream, an incredible AWE*SPA (the best couples' massage Rob & I have ever had!) and the resort lobbies themselves were so grand they're all something you'd typically see in Las Vegas. The only sad part was having to leave that royal palace and come back to Canada - boo! I wanna go baaacccckkk!!! 

Anyway, my self-pity aside, when we were sitting in the Cancun airport waiting for the flight back to YYC, I glanced at the tote bag I'd been using for carrying my coat (as well as a beach bag during the amazing week), and it dawned on me: This is the furthest this specific bag has travelled thus far (aside from ones ordered online by people in Europe and the UK)!  So I snapped a quick picture of it in the airport ^_^ 


Just look at how happy they are! Parrofly and Elefox had a great time in Cancun for sure! I think their favorite part may have been the calming spa pool (complete with blue lights) in the AWE*SPA. 

Anyway, wish I'd thought to photograph this bag at other points in the trip as well, but it wasn't on my mind until last-minute. Guess I was just having too much fun...



My husband snapped this pic of me after I pulled pectoral muscles from lifting myself high up onto this ledge. Anyway, if you look at the bag on my right, that's the beloved Zoo'd Animal Hybrid Friends - closest I could get to photographing them around the resort ^_^ 



πŸΆπŸΌπŸ¦‹πŸ˜πŸ¦ŠπŸ‡πŸ¦πŸΈπŸ©πŸˆπŸ¦„πŸ§πŸ¦ŽπŸ¦‡πŸ™πŸ­



Get your own copy of the bag here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blinking Cute Box Panda Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat