Blinking Cute Box Cat -->

Monday 27 July 2020

The New Theme Song!




Hi everyone (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

In early July, I announced on Patreon that the Zoo'd Animal Hybrid Friends were getting a theme song!

Now, after a few short weeks of creating on the keyboard, writing lyrics, practicing, recording and editing - I've gained a lot of respect for the efforts of music professionals. 

And with my audiophile husband Rob's help, I've released a home-made theme song! O(≧▽≦)O


🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵  🎵


The above video (and song, of course!) was inspired by the cutesy 1980s themes, like The Never Ending Story, Care Bears, My Little Pony, and others that have captured hearts for generations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blinking Cute Box Panda Blinking Cute Box CatBlinking Cute Box Cat